Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It has been exactly one month since ive written a post

It has been exactly one month since ive written anything and it has been two three months since i lost a very important person in my life.

Lets see whats happened in this past month, ive gotten full time at the nursing home im working for, ive been talking to this new boy named brandon, i went and visited my grad father(the one who lost my nana 3 months ago) for the first time since the furneral, i visited my best friend for the day and i spent the night at my fathers mothers. Ive started talking to my ex boyfriend. Ive relized that i dont want to be an lna anymore. and ive read about 5 books lol

Yes finially, ive gotten full time second shift (3-11) five days a week and then i relize i dont want to do it anymore :]

Yes another boy but this one is a guy or man whichever you prefer. Hes 23, he lives in NY but is moving to the lakes reagon this may. Hes about 6'1" he has blond hair and blue eyes and everytime i think about it he remides me of hitler because hes "perfect" lol hes going to school to become an architect :] hes a really nice guy so far but we are just friend for now, hopefully. i have to actually meet him before i can say anymore! :] but ill keep you updated

Yeah the past 3 days ive been away, the first night i spent the night at my grad mothers (my fathers mother) that was fun it was the first time and shes lived at her old person appartmant for 3 years lol shows how much i go down there :/ then yesterday i went and visited melissa <3 that was a much needed visit because i was missing her very much! we went out for lunch and had an amazing meal and then window shopped for about two hours! then i went to my gradfathers and i didnt relize how hard it was going to be, but boy was it hard, he talked about her and gave me some things and i broke down. I went to the bathroom and called melissa back and balled my eyes out for like ten minutes then talked to her for about 45 more minutes lol i was okay after that but it was just so hard.

So ive talked to my ex boyfried in the last 3 weeks twice, we havent talked in a year and a half and then he asked me to be his friend on FB and i said why not, so we have been kinda talking and he asked to get together when he comes home the end of march, but we'll see!

Yeah so ive decided that i dont want to be an LNA anymore, im just sick of the dieing and the sadness so i think i want to be a bank teller! that would be awesome, i have to look into it but we'll see!

oh yeah ive read 6 books in this past month rosebush, the secret year by Jennifer R. Hubbard, Nauti Intentions, only pleasure, dangerous pleasure all by lora leigh and i just started the newest black dagger brotherhood series book unleashed by J.R. Ward :D

thats all for now, ive decied every day i go on facebook ill have to make a post even if its just on my phone! good plane right?

No comments:

Post a Comment