Saturday, August 4, 2012

See sometimes I'm good at this lol UGHHH I hate the end/ beginning of the month its the worst time ever. When I have my monthly gift that god that it would be nice for us woman to have, well right now I'm not laughing. Andrew is down in NJ AND they are going on a party bus awesome....not. I hate being jealous but what if there are like strippers and things and he gets drunk or something and hooks up with some girl. I just have such fears that's gonna happen again and I can't always think that but I do and it sucks for him but that's just how I feel.

Anywho lol work was so crazy but good lol it went by really fast thank goodness I hope everyday is like that. I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight so I don't have to think about him and that stupid party bus. I'll write more tomorrow.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment