Monday, July 2, 2012

So last night I went out on a date! He is so amazingly gorgeous :D I don't understand why he's single, but anyways he opened the door to the restaurant and I'm sure he would have pulled out my chair but I beet him to it :] so we sat down around 6 and we didnt leave until 9:45 lol and then we walked around for 2 hrs and talked about everything, he held my hand and picked a flower for me :] he's so tall 6'6" lol but i really like him! Then we went back to my car and he kissed me and then I drove him back to his truck and we kissed some more! He's an amazing kisser, all day I had to tell myself to stop thinking about his kisses back they made me blush and get butterfly oh goodness he's just amazing. lol Mel's mama told me to not let him no that I'm so excited because I need to protect myself, but he might stick around? I really hope he does and is not just looking to get lucky cause like I've said in the past I'm so sick of being single. But I'm going to bed soon because this is the only day that I've gone at a good time, I only got 4 1/2hrs last night so i need all the sleep i can get! I'll write some more tomorrow after the fireworks maybe and I'll take you down to Nashua and Salem as well! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment