Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I don't want this night to end. I remember the song Andrew sang to me on our second date :] for the life of me I couldn't remember and I was buying ring tones tonight and I can on and I remember that they had the same voice almost and it just clicked lol :] 

Things are good with Andrew and I, if you didn't get that lol we have been seeing each other for three weeks already isn't that crazy. We are going out Thursday, I love hanging out with him, I'm taking him to concord. He's never had dairy queen lol so I'm gonna take him out for ice cream, I hope he likes it. Oh also I turn 20 this coming Monday I'm very excited! I keep telling him he's not gonna be a cougar anymore :] inside joke sorry any who we are good. 

I might get a new shift at work, that would work amazing I would have everyother weekend off and that alone would be awesome! I could spend a weekend with him ;} okay Ill write tomorrow I'm exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment