Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I guess this is life

I really want to go to hawaii, like ALOT! I need money though :/ I want to see my family and yes i just want to be warm again! lolI also hate guys, the are so dumb. I hate that they say one thing and then do another. I was going to go out twice this week with two different guys and they both cancled on me. UGH i just hate guys, one of the guys just called me and watched me to come over later tonight, could you say booty call. i just hate that i wish i could find a nice guy thats not gonna just want me for sex.
So im still looking on how to get a flight attendent job i have to keep looking. also i need to get my own place i cant stand living at home anymore. its just so hard i hate that i pay rent and i still have to tell my parents where im going and what time ill be home, i hate that especially since i pay rent i really should have to do that.
i love working only 2 days a week but i dont no what im going to do when i have to work full time 5 days a week i think i might go crazy. lol
okay im done going to watch a movie or read before bed! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment