Friday, January 20, 2012

So im working only working like 2 days a week but omgoodness is it kicking my butt, but we wear short both days so we only had 2 girls on one side and three on the other and we had 12 each thats alot when we usually have like 7 or 8,  UGH but w/e i have like the next week off before i have to work again so its nbd :]
I wish life and relationship wear easy, but i guess whats why its life? I just want a nice guy that loves me. UGH sometimes i wish i could fast fwd and then you could go back, i just want to see what life holds for me you no.
UGH i hate when i think about my ex, i hate when i think of all the things that could have been or that should have been untill he blew it up, i hate when things dont go the way that i want to lol okay well im just really tired so ill write more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment