Thursday, January 19, 2012

You never no whats gonna happen

So i told you i was gonna try and write in this everyday, so here i am! :D So its snowing out im not really excited about it, but w/e. I have to get up early tomorrow :/ tyler doesnt have a second midterm so i have to get him around 930 tomorrrow not really looking forward to that lol So this new guy i started talking to tonight, his name is jon hes 25 and he lives right down the road from me which i think is really funny :D But we will see i mean we just started talking so w/e and im still talking to adam kinda idk whats going on there, he doesnt seem to interested anymore and i just wish he would say that. I need to talk to him and see whats up. and codey well he just wants to get into my pants theres nothing elts to that. all i want is to find someone thats gonna love me for me and thats it, honestly is that to much to ask?
I miss my best friend, i wish her school wasnt so far away, i mean im greatfull its not so far but still 2 hrs both way thats a long drive just to visit, thats why when i go down to see family ill go visit her! Its just hard sometimes but thank goodness i got skype now! i just miss having her right down the street so if i really need her i can just drive over. okay okay enough with the pity party.
Work was crazy tonight, we wear short so there was only 2 and 2 when theres suposto be 3 and 3 lets just say it was a long night and no one got showers. lol i would really like to work in a hospital, i really need to look to see whats coming up for classes, cause i was talking to mels mom and she said that if i wanted to work in the ob part of the hospital, which i really want to do, then i would most likely have to have my LPN or my RN i just dont think i want to be an RN its alot of school and i just dont no if thats what i want to do the rest of my life thank goodness im yough. okay thats enough for tonight. Have a good night, drive safe!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment