Monday, March 5, 2012

a girls day....kinda

This is about 3/5/12 lol
So today was my day off...untill this weekend and i was suposto get up at like seven so i could go meet my phisical trainer but my dumb alarm didnt go off or i didnt here it and when i woke up my phone said 758 so i had to call pf and tell them i would rescedual which kinda sucks but i got to sleep for another hr and a half lol then i got up did the dishes watched a little tv folded laundry and some socks did my own laundry lol then i read my book i had to drop my brothers off so they could go look at a house my parents are thinking about buying and i needed to go to the bank then i came home took a shower (before going to the gym lol) then i met up with a girl is a really good friend named taylor and her boyfriend and we went to the gym and then we went out for dinner had a fun time, its so funny with her we can always make eachother laugh so much no matter wear we are i mean we wear in my car just waiting for hers to warm up and she had me crying i was laughing so hard! I just love that girl!

So yeah my parents are buying a house, im going to look at it tomorrow with my mom cause my father and brothers have already seen it and love it lol so im excited. i mean i love the house we live in now i mean ive lived here since i was nine but its going to be nice to have my own space and not to have my little brother have to walk through my room to get to his! privicy what i would pay for that! lol and i think it would be nice to live in an actual house not a trailer not that i dont love this house cause i do but it'll just be nice and warm lol

So boy: hes back at schoool so we arent talking as much cause hes always in the studio, i cant wait for may to get here, i hope we hit it off. i really want a relationship with somoene and he just seems like the perfect guy for me. yeah no.

I just finished the first season of one tree hill SO good lol now onto the second one tomorrow. Oh and i also filled out like 5 applications at LRGH so hopefully i get a call back or something cause that would be awesome, i just cant take the nursing home anymore its just braking my heart more and more everytime someone dies and i cant take it anymore.

okay im done. more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment