Sunday, March 4, 2012

so i havent writtin in a few days kinda just tired and dont have the energy to do it lol aka being lazy :]

Ive come to relize that i hate long distent anything, wheather its relationships or friendships i like when someone is close so if i want to see them all i have to do is go over, I cant wait till may, thats when im meating this new boy, i hope everything works out im so sick of being single. i mean i dont want to get merried right away but i just want someone that i can tell everything to and be around and just have fun with cause all i do right now is work sleep and go to the gym and thats just sometimes except tomorrow im getting up really early and going to see a personal trainer so he/she can whip my butt into shape! :] im so excited!

So one of my good friends is moving home, she'll be here tuesday and im so excited. she lived in florida for like four years or something and ive only seen her like twice since so im really excited to meet up with her!

I really want to get that tattoo soon i need someone to designe it for me though cause i dont really no what i want yet i forgot to ask my gradfather the other night when i was there what kind of irsh crose her family had cause thats what i want on my foot that and her name, birthday and death on my foot. I miss her. tomorrow im making a list of things i need to do.

1. get up early and go to gym.
2. apply for doctors offices and hospitals from plymouth to concord.
3. Do laundry.
4. write my uncle a letter cause i miss him.
5. clean my room cause its bad lol
6. take my dogs for a walk cause they need it (except ill have to go into town cause we cant walk on our road its to snowy lol)

i think thats about it. oh and watch my red box movie that like 4 days overdo lol

No comments:

Post a Comment