Thursday, March 1, 2012

whats done is done and you cant take it back

Im moving out of my house. Ive decided this today that i cant live with my parents anymore.

Last night i couldnt go to sleep and i finially fell asleep around 230, so he calls me around 1030 no biggie w/e and im still really tired, so i stay in bed. now yesterday i couldnt leave because tyler my younger brother had a friend my dad doesnt trust over so i had to stay home and watch them, well i didnt do very much i did the dishes but not much else so today i got up around noon and my mom texts my dad saying "guess who just got up a noon" so he calls me saying why are you just getting up now when i called you two hrs ago and you could be doing things like folding laundry or doing the dishes which you should have done yesterday but no your just laying in bed being useless and if you dont like my rules then move out so i am.

UGH i hate parents sometimes, expecally since i pay rent im so sick of the bs. so im going to see an real estate agant tomorrow and get a studio appartment someonewhere or just a reguler appartment idc but im getting out of this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment