Monday, June 25, 2012

As we type as it may be I have this adorable kitten on my chest! They are four weeks old and they just learned how to clime out of there laundry bin lol they are so cute I just love them.



Life is good right now, I'm talking to a few guys, ones named Andrew, hes really cute. Blond hair, blue eye's,  tall, like really tall. Okay I'm 5'1" and he's.....6'6" lol big difference but he said he doesn't care, also he lives like an hour away but I mean we could go out see how thing's go? Then there's this other guy, I kinda don't no his name but i don't think we are talking anymore lol I don't no its all so crazy. Work is good not much to report on that front. I'm going down to see nana and then over to grampy's for the 4th I do believe! I really wanna go swimming, I just got a new bathing suit so I wanna go soon. Oh and there are only 21 almost 20 days still my birthday!!! :D I'm so excited, I wont be a teenager anymore lol I'll be the big 20 lol can you tell that I'm excited! okay well bed for this girl I'll try and write tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment