Wednesday, June 27, 2012

oh goodness I'm very tired today and I wanted to punch my co worker. She drives me crazy, she thinks because I'm young I don't no anything. I've been doing my job for a year, if I had just gotten out of school that's one thing but I didn't I no what I'm doing but every little thing I do she has to say that's wrong or moves something I put somewhere. UGH it makes me so crazy! I'm a little further in my book, IT'S SO GOOD!! The movie was really grate to but the book you see everyone's story and I like that! Andrew and I are still talking, I hope it works. I'm so sick of being alone. I kinda sound desperate maybe a little but I just want a man that will love me for me and want to be with me. Its really not a lot to ask, I don't think at least.

I'm gonna rearrange my room tomorrow! It desperately needs a cleaning so I'm gonna move things around and put them away so when we move (knock on wood) I'll no where everything is! :] well that's the plan anyways! :D I also have to get my oil changed and check a few things in my car cause my check engine light came on yesterday afternoon when I got out of work but went off when I went to the baseball game so I don't no I'll just have marty look at it. Hope it's nothing to big!
Okay night all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment