Friday, June 22, 2012

today was a better day then yesterday thank goodness. I watched a movie (again, you will find out that I like movies) called act of valor. It was a very good movie it made me cry though.

I hate guys, I say that a lot it seems. I just wish I could find a guy that doesn't cheat, lie, and just treats me right. I just want someone that will see me for me, someone not afraid to be seen with in public and will love on me. I think that's the most thing I miss about a relationship, I miss the kissing lol its not all physical I no that but that's what I miss, being able to look over at that person and just kiss them.

I didn't tell you yesterday, we are moving. The parents sign the final papers July 27th (hopefully) I'm excited! Bigger room and my baby brother doesn't have to walk through my room, plus it has central air and a amazing kitchen! Mum says shes gonna cook, we all just looked at her funny lol

I think that's all for today, I need to get to sleep. until tomorrow :]

No comments:

Post a Comment