Thursday, November 10, 2011

im so freeking mad right now, So last night my mom calls me and we talk about how the day went and then she says i think your working tomorrow so i call work this morning asking if i am and when she said yes im like oh thats weird i didnt no i was working. then i tell her that i cant make it in because my grad mother is dieing and i cant be there im in salam sorry and shes a compleat bitch about it shes like well did you no your working next week to, im like yes i have thoes down. I HATE HER, she alwasy does this she puts me on the scedual when im not really on there. ugh she drives me nuts! i cant stand her. Why would you be a bitch to someone that just told you there nanas dieing, like have some compassion really. i just give up why do i even try to be nice to these ppl like seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment