Sunday, November 13, 2011

tomorrow is going to be the hardest day i have ever had to face as of my life today, im trying to remember all the good times i had with her and im trying to remember all the things she told me and just everything that i can but its hard when your upset and im its hard to think about anything except that one person that you no wont be with you for much longer and everytime i think about her not being with me i just want to cry, im changing my tattoo, the one i want to get on my foot, im gonna get a cross on my foot with her birth and death. the thing that makes me so mad is that she fought for eveything. she fought her throat cancer, and her lung cancer she fouth through everything and she still didnt make it. i just hate life sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment